Please note! Website pricing is NOT the same as our in-store pricing. Our webstore reflects prices without shipping. In-store pricing includes shipping to Alaska.
A good choice for beginners, the Tributary Strike 2 Inflatable Kayak tracks efficiently in both rapids or in flat water. This crossover IK has something for everyone.
- Its unique hull design makes the Strike 2 a maneuverable whitewater boat as well as a calm water kayak with excellent tracking characteristics.
- Tough PVC-coated nylon outer skin, welded seams and urethane AIREcell bladders add to its durable design.
- An upturned bow and stern deflect waves without catching too much wind.
- Comfortable Cheetah Chair seats can be easily moved where you need them and the roomy pockets on their backs hold lots of accessories.
- 16 sets of inner cargo loops anchor the seats and make great gear tiedown points.
- Redesigned with a beefier bow and stern plus comfortable carry handles.
- The mesh drain holes shed water quicker and keep debris from entering from underneath.
- Have fun with a partner or run it solo with plenty of gear for overnight adventures.
- If you're looking for a IK that can take you on both whitewater action and flatwater cruising, plus let you pack plenty of gear for overnight camping, look no further.