Please note! Website pricing is NOT the same as our in-store pricing. Our webstore reflects prices without shipping. In-store pricing includes shipping to Alaska.
The Search & Rescue series is one of our most respected inflatable boats. Recently, the series has gone through extensive upgrades, further enhancing its durability. Suitable for a wide range of applications, it is easy to see why the Search & Rescue Series if the choice for multiple professionals.
The new features of this boat include an non skid traction flooring, increase in material thickness, We are now producing 1.2mm tubes, compared to the industry standard models at only .9mm. We even went a step further in creating a secondary layer that runs the length of the tube bottoms. This gives a total of 2.4mm of material for running up on the rocky beaches. All our Professional series have 6 air chambers standard. Safety and keeping you afloat is priority one for Inmar Infltables.
Our Search & Rescue Series boats are designed to be functional, durable and versatile. Two people can assemble most of our models and have the craft operational in less than 20 minutes.
- Length: 12' 6"
- Beam: 6' 0"
- Hull weight: 216 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 6 persons / 1,720 lbs.
- Max HP: 30 HP / Short shaft
- Tube diameter: 18" (separate air chambers 5 + 1)
- Fabric: Hypertex, polyester, 1.5 mm. dual coated material
- Factory warranty: 3 years recreational / 1 year commercial
- Aluminum floor with anodized aluminum stringers
- Non-skid traction covering on floor panels
- Marine plywood transom, black
- Aluminum engine mounting plate (Heavy duty)
- Reinforcement on tube transom attachments
- Standard self bailer with plug (Pop-up design)
- All around rub strake, flat profile, black
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- Carry handles, non slip design
- Bow handle (Stainless)
- Transom "D" lifting rings (Stainless steel)
- Exterior/Interior lifelines (peripheral)
- Fifteen Interior tie down D-rings (Stainless steel)
- Two large tow rings on bow (Stainless steal)
- Two large tow rings on rear tubes(Stainless steal)
- Foot pump with integrated guage
- Field repair kit
- Storage bags, bow bag
- Paddles (Alum. shaft, plastic blade)
- Quick-Fill field inflation system (SCUBA or SCBA)
- Scuppers set (High volume water drainage)
- Solas reflective panels (High night visability)
- Boat package dimensions: 51x27x15 (0.26 cbm.)
- Boat package weight: 165 lbs.
- Floor package dimensions: 42x27x12 (0.26 cbm.)
- Floor package weight: 119 lbs.