Please note! Website pricing is NOT the same as our in-store pricing. Our webstore reflects prices without shipping. In-store pricing includes shipping to Alaska.
Why do we build the 16' NRS Kodiak Cataraft with giant 28" tubes? Because we know that for some boaters going big is a way of life and nothing else will suffice. You know who you are.
- NRS "cats" are designed for extraordinary performance, agility and stability, whether transporting passengers and gear or sport boating.
- Precisely sized continuous-curve tubes enhance capacity, ride and maneuverability.
- 28" tube diameters give you more cargo capacity than you'll ever need.
- Extended wear patches on the tops of the tubes allow for frames up to 10' long.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes.
- 16 2" stainless steel D-rings provide a bombproof anchor system for your frame.
- Three air chambers in each tube give you maximum security in emergency situations.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.
- Alternative colors may be available for fleet orders.
- Repair kit included.
- Frames sold separately.