Please note! Website pricing is NOT the same as our in-store pricing. Our webstore reflects prices without shipping. In-store pricing includes shipping to Alaska.
Like the NRS Bandit IK before it, the Outlaw I Inflatable Kayak comes to steal your heart. Its rigid floor and extra width create a craft that's stable enough for beginners while making adrenaline junkies smile. All at a price that won't break the bank.
- PVC-coated polyester material repels abrasion and slides over rocks with ease.
- The PVC-coated drop-stitch floor insert inflates to a rock hard 8-10 psi for superior wave-punching performance.
- To get the rigid structure in the floor for best performance you will need a high-pressure pump.
- The drop-stitch floor insert is removable for easy cleaning and repair.
- The tubes and thwart seat inflated to 2.5 psi, combined with the floor insert with its rigid 8-10 psi air pressure, create an exceptionally high-performance kayak.
- 37.5" width gives you extra stability when the water gets rough.
- An 18" rocker height helps the Outlaw climb over waves, while 10.5" tubes and a 4" self-bailing floor provide plenty of flotation.
- The inflatable thwart seat secures to drain holes in the floor, allowing you to place it just where you need it.
- Two stainless steel D-rings let you secure water bottles and other gear.
- Bow and stern handles make the Outlaw easy to carry while also providing extra tie-down points for gear.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- 3-year retail warranty,1-year commercial.