Please note! Website pricing is NOT the same as our in-store pricing. Our webstore reflects prices without shipping. In-store pricing includes shipping to Alaska.
With its diminishing tube design, the Tributary 13.0 HD Self-Bailing Raft punches through waves and opens up more bow and stern cargo room. Whether you're manning it with a paddle crew or rowing it, this boat is good for adventure adrenaline or family fun.
- Now with a sporty new look and beefier 42 oz./2000 denier PVC material.
- The thwarts install with cam straps anywhere along the inside of the boat.
- 7-8 paddlers can have great fun in the 13.0, or you can take the thwarts out and install a rowing frame.
- The welded PVC outer shell seams and the internal urethane bladders are the foundation of this highly durable self-bailing raft.
- Zippered tubes allow easy access to the urethane bladders in case repairs are needed.
- Lace-in floor bails water quickly for a safe ride.
- Four main tube air chambers provide a safety margin in case of an accident.
- 10 D-rings for frame and gear tiedown and four handles for an easy carry.
- 5-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial.