Please note! Website pricing is NOT the same as our in-store pricing. Our webstore reflects prices without shipping. In-store pricing includes shipping to Alaska.
Built for efficient paddling and smooth turning, the 10'6" NRS Earl 4 Inflatable SUP Board gives you a sleek, swift ride for flatwater, rivers and waves.
- This is a great all-around stand-up paddle board for fitness paddling, touring, river running and light surfing.
- With 193 liters of air volume, the 4-inch-thick Earl 4 provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 200 pounds.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Five removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent riding control.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Webbing handles up front and on the tail help you hold onto the board during a swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you lots of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- The Earl 4 comes with a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins, pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter and a repair kit.
- There's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
- 3-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Repair kit included.