We now offer a perfect Air-floor recreational tender. The Tender Series® Air floor models are the answer to a lightweight modern tender. Super stable, and easily stow-able make these the choice for many sailing vessels.
We are still producing the standard 1100 Decitex tubes but have added a double hull protection standard. This allows 1.8 mm of lower tube protection compared to most other brands at only 0.9 mm. This second layer is added to the rear of the tube bottoms, protecting from those rocky beaches. All our Tender Series have 3 independent air chambers +1 keel air chamber and floor. Safety and keeping you afloat is priority one for Inmar Inflatables.
Our Tender Series boats are designed to be functional, durable and versatile. Two people can assemble most of our models and have the craft operational in less than 20 minutes.
- High-pressure floor (Ultra-lightweight)
- Inflatable keel with extra rub strake down the entire length
- Marine laminate plywood transom
- Stainless “D” rings on transom (Lifting)
- Internal release self-bailer (Pop-up) Design
- All around (Side protection) rub strake, flat profile
- Molded carry handles
- Bow handle (Stainless)
- Two large tow rings on bow (Stainless steel)
- Reinforcing seat patches on tube
- Foot pump with gauge
- Field repair kit
- Storage Bag, Bow bag
- Two paddles (Alum. shaft, plastic blad