The 11’6″ Aire Puma combines the agility of an inflatable kayak with the cargo capacity of a raft. It’s a great whitewater paddleboat for 2-4 people or a nifty rowing rig for two people and light gear.
- AIRE raft tubes and floors are equipped with bombproof PVC-coated material that’s thicker than other brands for superior durability.
- Internal urethane AIREcells provide an extra measure of strength, durability and safety.
- The piano hinge style of floor lacing, found in all AIRE rafts, provides quick bailing and a plethora of options for getting just the right placement of the thwarts.
- The Puma’s continuous smooth bottom makes it handle like a kayak or a slick hulled drift boat.
- A narrow width allows the Puma to descend smaller rivers and creeks than more conventional-sized rafts.
- High rocker angles at the bow and stern provide an exhilarating ride on whitewater.
- Whether you’re fishing or paddling big rapids, the Puma puts the fun meter in the red zone.
Repair kit included.