The AIRE Sabertooth 12 is an R2 animal! With its frameless design, quick-draining mesh floor and built-in foot cups it’s ready to hit the big water right out of the box.
- The unique 4-chamber design puts a stub of each inner AIREcell urethane bladder halfway through the raised cross tubes for increased hull rigidity.
- The rugged mesh floor is conveniently already laced-in for you and has built-in foot cups for paddler security in the big stuff.
- The center section of the floor has a zippered pocket with a removable 1″ thick pad of ethafoam to cushion your knee when kneeling.
- Two combo D-ring/handles on each end allow two boaters to easily pick the Sabertooth up and carry it to the water.
- While the Sabertooth is a real tiger in the big stuff it can also be a kitty cat for a fun family float with the kids and Fido.
- Six stainless steel D-rings on the outsides of the tubes let you anchor a simple NRS rowing frame for a change-up type of adventure.
- There are also D-rings on the tips of the tubes for attaching a shore tie-up rope and emergency grab straps.
- 12.5′ in length, 5.5′ in width, 20.5″ tubes, wave-conquering 29″ rise on the tube tips and only 80 pounds in weight.
- A third thwart is available by custom order. It can be attached in multiple positions in the center compartment.
- And you get the AIRE 10-year no-fault warranty.