thwart sold separately.
The 13’1″ Aire Super Puma is a larger version of the Puma, offering more space for friends and gear. A continuous-curve design, short waterline and narrow width make this a highly maneuverable boat.
- A slightly larger design than the Puma, the Super Puma will easily accommodate five paddlers plus a guide.
- The Super Puma also makes a great fishing boat when equipped with an NRS Fishing Raft Frame.
- AIRE raft tubes and floors are equipped with bombproof PVC-coated material that’s thicker than other brands for superior durability.
- Internal urethane AIREcells provide an extra measure of strength, durability and safety.
- The piano hinge style of floor lacing, found in all AIRE rafts, provides quick self-bailing and a plethora of options for getting just the right placement of the thwarts.
- A narrow width, along with high rocker angles at the bow and stern, make this boat super manueverable and fun to run in whitewater.