The 13′ NRS Otter 130 is our most popular Otter™ raft. You can paddle it with up to eight crew members, load it for a weekend trip or add an NRS fishing frame to go where your buddy’s drift boat can’t.
- NRS Otter Series Rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- With 18″ tubes and a 6’2″ width, the Otter 130 is quick and agile without sacrificing stability.
- Will seat up to 8 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- HD40 floor armor on the bottoms of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- 12 stainless steel 2″ D-rings give plenty of tiedown points for frame and gear.
- Four comfortable EasyCarry™ handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.