The NRS Otter 150 is the ultimate all-purpose raft. Big enough to serve as a gear hauler, yet small enough to be easily maneuvered by a paddle crew, this boat can truly do it all.
- NRS Otter Series Rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- 20″ tubes and 7′ width provide the stability, control and maneuverability difficult rivers demand.
- 94″ maximum frame length gives you room to pack everything, including the kitchen sink.
- Pile in up to 11 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- HD40 floor armor on the bottoms of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- 12 stainless steel 2″ D-rings give plenty of tiedown points for frame and gear.
- Four comfortable EasyCarry™ handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.