With the Outlaw 130 Raft you get the most popular size and style NRS boat at a price that can’t be beat. So get started on the adventures you’ve always dreamed of. Fish it, paddle it, or load it with gear for extended trips.
- NRS Outlaw Series Rafts give you time-tested NRS boat designs at a price that will make you smile.
- This versatile 13′ Outlaw raft features 18″ tubes and a 6’3″ width, providing ample carrying capacity along with sporty handling.
- Super heavy-duty tube and floor material shrug off hard boating abuse.
- A 4″ thick drop-stitch floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi, giving the boat a stiffer wave-punching ride while providing a stable platform for standing in the boat.
- To get the rigid structure in the floor for best performance you will need a high-pressure pump.
- Pile in up to 8 paddlers with the optional third thwart.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 2″ D-rings provide plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear.
- Four comfortable EasyCarry™ handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes lets you leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor.
- The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 3-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial.