The NRS Mayra brings fitness-minded women an inflatable SUP board designed to provide more deck space and stability for better workouts on the water. SUP yoga fans and fitness paddlers will especially love this design.
- The Mayra gives you a stable platform for your on-the-water workouts, whether fitness paddling, doing yoga or spicing things up with some light wave riding or river running.
- At 10’6″ long and 32″ wide, the Mayra gives you plenty of room for poses and exercises, and the high-volume nose and tail make it stable from end to end.
- The 4-inch-thick Mayra provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 220 pounds.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Three removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you’re riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The smooth foam deck pad gives you a comfortable surface for yoga positions while providing good grip for riding control.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking.
- Stomp pad on the tail gives you leverage for quick turns and maneuvers.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Webbing handles up front and on the tail help you hold onto the board during a swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you lots of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, and a backpack for transporting the board.
- There’s always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you’re on your way to your next adventure.
NRS SUP boards are not available to ship to Hawaii.