The Tributary 9.5 HD Self-Bailing Raft offers an exhilarating ride for paddlers in all levels of whitewater. A classic creeking raft that’s easy to ferry and stable enough to run steep drops and big waves.
- Now with a sporty new look and beefier 42 oz./2000 denier PVC material.
- The single thwart installs with cam straps and adjusts to give paddlers secure positioning in the boat. Or you can leave the thwart out and install a small rowing frame.
- An optional second adjustable thwart can be added for more support, or to brace a third paddler in the stern.
- Full diameter tube throughout the boat, along with 7 piece ends creates a more efficient raft by allowing the bow and stern rise to be more gradual.
- The welded PVC outer shell seams and the internal urethane bladders are the foundation of this highly durable self-bailing raft.
- Zippered tubes allow easy access to the urethane bladders in case repairs are needed.
- A four chamber design gives added safety in case of emergencies.
- Repair Kit Included.